This was all in support in rolling out my homemade like button, which is visible on every post page within the site.
My new goal is to have 100,000 unique hearts over the next few years. Though through the front end you are able to give multiple hearts, I have a way to filter down to only unique hearts through the api.
Now onto some Playwright Goodness!
This week a lot of the Playwright team was onsite for MS Build, where the whole team joined together to answer everyones questions regarding the Playwright Project, feature requests, and it's future. There are ton of nuggets within the two sessions below.
Playwright Team Q&A
Let's talk Playwright with the Playwright team
The conversations were great, with tons of great questions from the small team dedicated to this amazing tool. A few of my takeaways
- Cucumber is not officially supported but there are a lot of community packages to help you achieve your goals
2. If you see an issue file a bug (the team is super responsive and cares greatly about the quality of their product)
3. If you have an idea or interested in new feature discussion, check out
- GitHub collecting feedback label
- GitHub view of all feature requests
- GitHub view of all feature requests sorted by most 👍 reactions
- Playwright is Open Source if you can contribute, see good first issue tag!
I only touched the tip of the iceberg within the videos and the content that was put out last week. I do hope you find this content helpful. This week if you have any colleagues that are getting started with Playwright invite them to subscribe to Playwright Solutions!